Hey its Frank here,
I have gathered some points for you,which you might find useful in how to remove pimples from face:-
* The first and most important to do is ‘gently’ wash your skin, especially your face, at least twice a day. Use a mild cleanser and after that, clean your skin with water.(this one was really helped)
* Be careful when using cosmetics. You should use ones that are oil free, since oily skin is believed to be one of the factors that contribute to the emergence of acne.
* Take vitamins for your skin. Vitamin E is the best one for a good skin. You can consume it through some fresh foods (fruits and vegetables) if you don’t like vegetables(which I don’t) then simply just take vitamin E tablets available at drug stores.
* Start a new healthy lifestyle by doing a balanced diet.And please,please,please avoid junk food as much as you can (I know its hard to do,but it worked for me well
* And finally ,eat healthy foods, namely the low-fat and fresh ones. Don’t forget to drink a lot of water since it helps bring out toxin from the body.
Points above would certainly help you reducing pimples but…removing them permanently would take a little more effort than this.
If you’re looking for the best way on how to remove pimples from face, then I’m glad you’ve found this website and I strongly suggest you keep reading…
Because this is my uncensored story how to remove pimples from face.
The ups, the downs, what stuff didn’t work and finally the one thing that did help me achieve my personal goal of How to remove pimples from face.
Removing pimples on face was never as easy as this…
When I was in my teens I suffered a lot from pimples usually around the face. I did get minor pimples on my arms but I was able to cover them up with my clothes,but when it comes to face,you certainly have very less options of covering it. I felt very insecure when I went to school or out with my friends. There were times I remembered where I would call in sick at school when the pimples were really bad. They also had an effect on my relationships with women. I was afraid that women would find it disgusting to kiss me or even look at me. This continued right up till University where I didn’t see any sign of the pimples reducing.
I tried every product, all the creams and antibiotics that were there available on the market, on removing pimples – none of them worked. I read about different type of foods on how to remove pimples even though some helped slightly but didn’t cure my acne. I read many websites about how to remove pimples effectively and they all said the same things I’ve tried before and I can honestly tell you that nothing worked.
After long hours of extensive research on how to reduce pimples, I stumbled across an eBook – Acne No More by Mike Walden. When looking through his site I felt a connection that he really understood my problem on how to remove pimples from face. I bought his top package (10 bucks more) which was the main eBook (242 pages), bonus eBooks and the videos. The videos did help me a lot as I tend to learn more visually. Without giving everything away, Mike teaches you how to attack the route cause from inside. He has developed protocols and systems which are designed to detoxify, cleanse and fortify your system. It makes your internal environment a healthy enough state so pimples doesn’t exist any more.
A great touch I liked is that you get a 1 on 1 three month email consultation with Mike Walden himself. I used him more as a motivator and he responds within a couple of days. I must admit there is a learning curve and you do need discipline to follow through with his system. The full system lasts around 2 months.
Click here if you want to see the product.
I have seen my acne disappear and wanted to share the secret with the world. I know have a girlfriend who I love very much and find myself more sociable and active. At first I didn’t believe ‘cleaning the inside’ was the way forward until I tried it.
And it really works!
It worked for me,and then I thought of helping some people out of this.
Best of luck.